Our annual calendar contest is designed for all of the talented photographers who like to capture the beauty and uniqueness of Tug Hill!
From landscapes to wildlife to people representative of the region’s cultural heritage, we encourage you to get creative as you enjoy the place you call home and share your favorite outdoor spots.
Everyone loves the Tug Hill Calendar, and, in addition, to the calendar, these photos could show up on our website, social media pages, and Greenings newsletters. It’s a great way to share your love of the Tug Hill region and inspire others with your talent.
How to submit…
- You may submit up to 10 photos in total for consideration.
- All photos must be taken in the Tug Hill region.
- We need photos in all seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall).
- When submitting your photos use the following naming format: LastName_FirstName_
- Email your photos to our Communications & Marketing Director, Emily Males at emales@
You can also share your photos with us by using the free file transferring site called We Transfer. Simply add your photos, add your email address, and email them to emales@