Are you interested in exploring if conservation is right for you, or someone you know? There are a number of ways to conserve your land.
- You can continue to own it and protect it with a long-term conservation agreement (called a conservation easement).
- Download the FREE eBook on 8 Steps to Completing a Conservation Easement.
- You can donate the property to our land trust, and we would either conserve it and create a public conservation area or sell it once conserved (if there are conservation attributes on the property), and use the proceeds to further other conservation work.
- You can also sign up for our Land Owner’s Registry, where we work with you to identify conservation management options for you.
- Check out the financial benefits of land protection
If you would like additional information, email Linda Garrett, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call her at 315- 779-8240. She’ll be happy to chat with you confidentially