Owl Prowl 2/11
February 11, 2022
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Come prowl for owls this winter!
- Friday, February 11th
- Meeting spot: The parking lot of the Joseph A Black Wildlife Sanctuary
We’ll take a twilight walk in the woods to listen and look! Bring along a flashlight or headlamp, dress for the weather, and wear sturdy boots or shoes. If there is enough snow, and you have them, you are welcome to use snowshoes. The land trust also has a limited number of snowshoes for children and adults available upon request for use during our outings.
Owl Prowl Schedule:
- Saturday, January 15, 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Friday, February 11, 4:30 – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, February 26, 5:00 – 6:30 pm
- Friday, March 11, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, March 26, 6:00 – 7:30 pm